Ginkgo (120 mg)
Out of stock
Ginkgo is a very powerful antioxidant, especially for the cardiovascular and nervous systems. Because of the wide variation in ginkgo products on the market, it is important that the ginkgo biloba you use be standardized so you are sure you are getting maximum quality and potency. Our standardized ginkgo biloba extract is made under strict European quality standards which are comparable to over-the-counter drug standards in the United States.
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 50:1 (Standardized to:24% [28.8mg] Flavoneglycosides, 6% [7.2 mg] Terpene Lactones and 0.8% [0.96 mg] Ginkgolide B)||120 mg||*|
- A very powerful antioxidant, especially important for the brain, retina, and cardiovascular system.
- Believed to increase circulation, improve long and short-term memory, and improve concentration.
- Standardized under strict European guidelines to ensure maximum quality and potency.
- Provides optimal levels of naturally occurring flavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
- Each capsule contains 120 mg of standardized ginkgo biloba leaf extract in a 50:1 concentrate.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
There are no reviews yet.