Out of stock
Krill Oil comes from small shrimp-like crustaceans that live in the colder regions of the ocean such as the Artic regions. Krill oil is similar to fish oil in that it is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA). In addition to omega-3, Krill oil also contains a powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin which comes from the algae that krill eat.
|Vitamin A (from Krill)||47 iu||1%|
|Vitamin E (from Krill)||<1 iu||<1%|
|Krill Oil||500 mg||*|
- Delivers a potent 500 milligrams of purified krill oil in every easy-to-absorb soft gelatin capsule.
- Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains high amounts of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant
- Does not contain the aftertaste associated with fish oil.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
There are no reviews yet.