Sublingual Methyl B-12 (3000 mcg)
Vitamin B12 is important for proper function the heart and circulatory system. It also promotes energy production in the body. As we age, we lose our ability to absorb B-12 from foods that we eat. Sublingual B-12 is a special formulation of B vitamins that is dissolved under the tongue, meaning that the vitamins can be absorbed directly into the blood stream. Studies have shown that this is an effective way to increase the B-12 levels in the blood. The bioavailable form of vitamin B-12 is methyl B-12. Many less expensive products use cyanocobalamin, which must be converted into methylcobalamin by the liver.
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||3000 mcg||50000%|
- Uses methylcobalamin, the most active and effective form of B-12.
- Sublingual for superior delivery into the blood stream.
- Supports improved energy levels.
- Works with Folic Acid and B-6 to support cardiovascular health.
- Vegetarian formula.
- Less expensive than nationally advertised product.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) lozenge daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Allow lozenge to dissolve in the mouth. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.