Vitamin B-6 (100 mg)
Vitamin B-6 is a very important building block for amino acids. It serves many different functions in the body including helping to protect red blood cells, releasing cellular energy, and keeping the immune system functioning smoothly. According to studies, the typical American does not get the daily recommended dosage of this important vitamin.
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||100 mg||5000%|
- Essential to energy production.
- Helps in producing red blood cells and keeping the immune system healthy.
- Aids in keeping homocysteine levels down.
- Key to nerve and muscle cell health.
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.